Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Emotion Has Taken Over Me

Emotion has taken over me.

The worlds within my walls and outside have combined.

I am finding it difficult to find joy.

My tears flow for selfish reasons as well as for reasons I cannot control.

Covering the basics stresses me out more than it should.  

Comparison makes me feel selfish for grieving over my situation.

Who am I to question my blessed life?

The world’s hatred, death and destruction break my heart.

Even with my limited knowledge, the knowing makes me sad.

Is ignorance truly bliss?

A solution is often my goal and currently, one cannot be found.

I am floundering in my shallow pool.

No one can save me.

Can anyone be saved?

Fear is driving our carriage.

Without compassion, the derailing will continue with speed.

What can be done?

We must allow joy to be our compass.

Joy must overcome fear.

Taking over me is my emotion.






No comments:

Post a Comment